£25000 per annum, Benefits: pension
about 2 months ago
My client is seeking an experienced sales representative to sell the products and services that their customers have grown to rely on. These consist of height safety equipment, lashing equipment and also lifting products. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase the product range and offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it's essential that the sales representative/business development executive be personable and professional.
Main sales duties and responsibilities:
• Represent the company's products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
• Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
• Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
• Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
• Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
• Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
• Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
• Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
Skills and Qualifications
• Have a positive, can do attitude, Be able to take direction and work well within a small team,' Be smart in appearance,' Must have a full driving license as travel to events and meetings will be required,' Must be pro-active, a self-starter and self-motivated'
• 3-5 years in sales experience
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
• Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
• Personal integrity
• Ability to travel at least 50% of the time to customer events
• A level and above
• Proven success rate at levels above quotas
• Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
• Strong organizational skills
• Numerate and literate with experience of various packages including Microsoft office and email.
The working days and hours are Monday to Friday 0900 am - 5.00 pm with hours off site in line with business requirements. In return my client offers a starting salary of £25,000 negotiable dependent on experience with a monthly bonus on achievement of target, parking on site, 20 days annual leave with 8 statutory bank holidays and pension.
If you would like to hear more information about the role and wish to apply please contact Victoria Herbert on 01284 765700