£20000 - £23000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an Audio Visual Conference Technician looking for a great company to work for?
We are looking for an experienced Audio-Visual Sound technician who can install
operate audio systems in a Live event environment and deliver top quality customer
service for our international client database. The role is Cambridge based although
UK travel will be required, working within the Rental department along with a team
of experienced events specialists
Our client has been operating for 30 years and is one of the UK's leading
companies in providing technology-based solutions for permanent installations,
conferences, events, meetings and related applications.
Our client works across a wide range of public and private sectors delivering worldwide off
the-shelf and bespoke solutions, offering a range of products for rental or purchase
together with system design and integration, consultancy, and complementary
• Technical preparation of equipment ready for events
• Technical requirements for live events
• On-site Technical Installation for all company supplied systems
• On-site Operation monitoring for all company supplied systems
• On-site Dismantling of all company supplied systems
• On-site liaising with all client Audio Visual suppliers
• Demonstrating excellent technical ability to solve on site problems.
• Communicating effectively and efficiently with all customers / clients
• Completing all administrative duties following all company guidelines.
• Maintenance, testing and repairing of all company supplied systems
Personal Qualities / Experience:-
• Previous industry experience 2 / 3 years
• Previous live event experience operating sound systems
• Previous live event experience of operating Audio-Visual equipment
• Ability to work under pressure
• Self-Motivated with a Positive client friendly attitude
• Excellent communications skills
• Professional image
• Proactive, Self-Confident & Resilient
If you're suitable please click apply. For more jobs and a full pricy policy please visit our website.