Bury St Edmunds
£20000 - £22000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Previous Administration/Secretarial experience and Audio Typing skills are essential for this role so please consider this before applying.
Duties will include:
· Reception duties including answering telephone calls, taking messages, liaising with the other offices, greeting visitors
· Secretarial duties including audiotyping, drafting out reports/letters, making appointments, logging data, upkeep of internal records, monitoring and saving emails
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint, Outlook
· Needs to be a fast touch-typist who can work independently when required
· You must be methodical and proactive as there are times you will be required to work on your own
Hours 9-5:30am - (Day off will be required to be a Monday or a Thursday)
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Parking on site - Own transport preferred due to location
If you would like to be considered for this position please send your CV to Paige today or call the office to discuss in more detail.