£18000 - £20000 per hour
almost 2 years ago
This multi million pound company pride themselves on their high level of customer care and the experience of their staff teams. Their excellent working relationships have enabled them to maintain their suppliers and get solid business results.
Once established in this role, there is plan to progress within the team and be actively involved in managing stock control, initially for one depot but later working across all 4 depots. This will be achieved by providing the relevant support and training in order to develop into this element of the role.
This role will be vital to the team in assisting with the smooth running of daily operations. The position will require the following duties to be completed:
• Processing paperwork e.g. booking in deliveries, stock adjustments
• Chasing stock deliveries for all depots
• Checking order confirmations against orders placed
• Chasing suppliers for ETA's
• Liaising with other departments and depots
• Good organisational skills
• Good/confident telephone manner
• Computer skills and knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel
• Good communications skills, both oral and written
• Ability to work within a small team, under pressure and at speed
• GSCE in Maths (Essential) and English C or above (or equivalent)
Desired Skills (but not essential):
• Previous experience within procurement/buying department
•Based in Rougham soon to be relocating to different offices near Woolpit
•Full Driving Licence required due to location
•Salary - £18,000-£20,000 depending on experience
•Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm with one hour for lunch
•Parking on site.
•Outstanding benefits package including health care, car lease schemes, store discounts and wine club!
If you are interested in being considered for this position, send your CV to Paige today or call the office to discuss in more detail.