Bury St Edmunds
£25000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
Here is your chance, I am recruiting for a local company that requires an on-site Staff Supervisor/Coordinator. Your role will be consultative to your staff helping them with their new prospective roles: supervising them at work within an agricultural production environment, helping with housing, paperwork & transportation where necessary.
Standard office hours apply; with weekends and earlies/lates, dependant on business needs. You will hold a trusted pivotal role, you will be dedicated hard working and enjoy helping others adapt and evolve.
• Drivers Licence with own transport
• Previous Coordination experience, ideally within recruitment or similar
• Good Level of written and spoken English
• Good IT skills
• Speak Bulgarian or Romanian
• Previous production supervisory experience
• Previous housing experience
• Key eye for detail
Benefits of job include but not limited to:-
• A competitive salary of 25-30K per year
• On-site refreshments