£25000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
£25,000 - £30,000
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join the Senior Management Team at an Ipswich based company.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for all of the marketing strategy and activity for the Company, across all locations in the UK.
- Manage all aspects of the website, implement SEO strategy and manage the development of a new website in 2019
- Product Features & Promotions inc. updates to website content & literature, social media, Goggle ads, email campaigns etc.
- Social Media Management Produce all social media content, maintain a social media calendar and manage all social media related leads with distribution and follow-up
- Company Literature (digital & printed) Manage the design and update of all new and existing catalogues brochures and flyers
- Press Releases write and distribute all PR content, liaising with press and magazines where appropriate
- Email campaigns Manage and implement schedule of email campaigns, and ensure database of contacts is maintained proactively
- Exhibitions Full responsibility for all aspects of organising & coordinating our attendance at exhibitions
- Coordinate Company Announcements manage all aspects of major company announcements, whether this be my post or email and any related PR
- Corporate Video Create and promote a Company video, to be uploaded to the new website, distributed across our social media channels and used for any other suitable PR
- Company Events Liaise with Directors and Management to organise all aspects of Company events, including customer visits and staff events
- Travel and accommodation to be organised where appropriate
- Any other marketing associated tasks, as requested by the Directors or Senior Management Team
The successful candidate will be ambitious and creative, with a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a marketing management position, looking to work with a fast-growing company and develop their career within.
Experience working within the engineering or manufacturing sector would be preferable and experience within the B2B sector is essential.
Educated to degree level or CIM or equivalent qualification.
Experience in working with websites on a WordPress platform or similar.
Highly organised, motivated and driven able to use time and our resources efficiently and effectively and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Ability to understand technical products and their place within the market.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by sending your CV today.