£20000 - £24000 per annum
8 days ago
Our client, a family run business based close to Mildenhall Suffolk is looking for a Shift Operative. This is a job for life, where you will still be learning in ten years' time! To be successful you will need passion and an interest in what you do. On a day to day basis your role will be varied from controlling production, to assisting with packing or the weighbridge. It's a hands on job where you and your colleagues need to work in harmony. It's a 24/7 site so being able to work on a shift pattern is essential and also want to go the extra mile if there is a breakdown or something is behind schedule.
You will need:-
• Mechanical aptitude and a curiosity of how things work
• Ability to work alone, use of initiative and computer literacy are essential.
• An understanding of health and safety at work
• A good level of physical fitness
• Your own transport is required
• To be able to work a 3 shift pattern alternating each week
• Good level of English
• A background in the food, drink or agricultural industry
• Forklift certification and experience
Benefits include but not limited to:-
• A stable tight knit family work environment and working for a leading company with job security
• 32 days annual holiday allowance including bank holidays