£25000 - £30000 per annum
over 1 year ago
£25,000 - £30,000
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced salesperson to join a small but well established company, set in beautiful offices in Duxford.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a wholesale environment, ideally with major account management experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Close liaison with customers in UK & Europe via the telephone, email and in person
- The evaluation of new products to determine feasibility which includes compiling market data, route to market options and assessing all costs via the completion of cost models
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for product submissions to customers
- Selling new products to new and existing customers
- Developing and implementing promotions to drive sales growth
- Preparing monthly sales & margin reports
- Regular analysis of customer buying trends
- Liaison with Australian & China offices as required
- Assisting with consumer enquiries as required
- Supporting Customer Service and the rest of the office when necessary processing customer orders, invoicing, liaising with Warehouse, answering the telephones, etc.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years sales experience, ideally in wholesale
- Be an excellent presenter and negotiator
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and initiative
- Be proficient in MS Office, including. Excel & PowerPoint
- Be results driven and self-motivated with an engaging personality
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Be a team player and happy to assist with all tasks!
- Hold a full driving license and be willing to travel
- French or German speaker
- Experience in online selling
- Major account management experience
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, 20 days holiday + BH, free parking, on-site canteen facilities and paid mileage when travelling to clients.
This role is commutable from Cambridge, Haverhill, Bishop's Stortford, Royston and surrounding areas.
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, please apply by sending your CV to Bella today!