£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Reporting into the Regulatory and Nutrition Controller you will line manage a team of Specifications Technologists to approve all finished product labelling and specifications for all the products manufactured by the company, ensuring compliance to the relevant labelling rules. Working cross functionally with NPD, R&D and Sales you will also ensure compliance with internal and external standards are met.
- Manage the performance and development of the artwork and specifications team including their programme of activity, allocating business projects to the right individuals
- Manage business project delivery to achieve regulatory labelling compliance from concept to launch, working with the Regulatory Manager and/or Head of Technical to resolve issues when appropriate
- As well as managing others to deliver business projects, you will also lead business projects from a compliance perspective yourself
- Ensure compliance with all quality, food safety, legal and customer requirements for finished product specifications and artwork, developing our systems and processes where required
- Responsible for the development and adherence to the nutrition sampling and testing schedules
- Ensure key metrics and KPIs are reported every period to the business
- Contribute to the Quality Management System and support the business to achieve relevant audits
The person required:
•Able to effectively lead and motivate team to deliver on objectives and tasks.
•High regard for compliance with standards, able to develop and implement processes and procedures.
•Aligned with the company culture and values, working collaboratively with others.
•Excellent levels of self-awareness and strong management skills: develops self and others.
•Highly motivated to achieve outstanding results through self & others, focusing on continuous improvement.
•Degree qualified or equivalent industry experience with detailed understanding of food product specifications.
•Experience of working with procurement, NPD & marketing teams.