Bury St Edmunds
£30000 - £35000 per annum
11 months ago
Bury St Edmunds
£30,000 - £35,000
Are you an experienced B2B sales professional with a background in digital communications and technology? Do you have a proven track record of increasing sales revenue and exceeding targets? Do you have excellent commercial awareness and the ability to understand the needs of a business?
I have an exciting opportunity for a consultative Business Development Executive to join a successful company based in Bury St Edmunds. Your role will be to provide support to the existing Sales and Marketing team, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline and using your initiative to impact positive change and add value to the business!
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching to gather intelligence and target prospects
- Cold calling to obtain key information and qualify leads
- Interacting professionally with customers via phone, email, webinars and face to face
- Providing engaging and accurate information about the company's services and products
- Tracking prospects and maintaining an organised and up to date CRM system
- Meeting personal targets and working towards the company's sales goals and profitability
- Being proficient in the use of social media tools, content curation, scheduling, publishing and SEO optimization methods
To be successful in your application you will:
- Have exceptional communication skills and a high level of presentation
- Be resilient and have a pro-active attitude
- Have good organisation and time management
- Have a minimum of 2 years proven sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably with a technology background
- Have a proven track record of increasing sales revenue and hitting personal targets
- Be competent in Microsoft Office suite , google programs and social networking tools
- Experience of a CRM system such as Workbooks would be preferred, but not essential
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, free parking, 24 days holiday (rising to 25 after 1 year service) + BH, pension and company social events
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who understands the importance of delivery quality services to clients from all industries!
Please apply by sending your CV, along with current salary and notice period to Bella today!