Bury St Edmunds
£18000 - £22000 per annum
8 months ago
You will have come from a food production background with knowledge of testing and quality control. The process is automated so you will need the ability to use IT systems and be able to generate documentation and reports although training will be given.
You will need:
- Ability to work alone, use of initiative and computer literacy are essential.
- A background in the food, drink or agricultural industry
- Knowledge of quality control and product testing
- Ability to produce documentation and reports
- An understanding of health and safety at work
- Your own transport is required due to the location
- Strong team spirit
If you are interested in this position please click apply. For more jobs and a full privacy statement please visit our website.