£20000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: + performance based bonus
almost 2 years ago
I am currently working with a well established and highly regarded regional supplier and distributor, with a client base of small and medium companies in East Anglia. Due to rapid growth, they are looking for an ambitious, field based Business Development Manager to expand their client based in the CO, CM and IP postcodes.
• To present, promote and sell products and services to existing and new customers
• To build relationship with and develop key existing accounts and target prospective customers
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships to retain existing clients and reinvigorate lapsed ones
• Generate opportunities with new clients in existing & new sectors using internal generated leads
• Reach out to potential customers through cross-selling, networking and cold calling through a structured activity plan
• Track sales and report progress in weekly and monthly updates
The Experience You Will Have:
• Proven work experience in a new business sales environment
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiar with CRM practices
• Highly motivated and driven with a proven track record in their field
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next step, please apply by sending your CV to Bella today!