Bury St Edmunds
£17062 - £18500 per annum
8 months ago
My client, a leading health solutions provider, are looking for a Customer Services Administrator to join their team. This accredited and successful company offer an employee a number of company benefits, a fantastic working environment and a brilliant town location. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to deliver first class customer service whilst working in a rewarding and evolving business! If you think this job sounds perfect for you - apply today!!
Your will be responsible for:
• Providing administrative and clerical support to all clinical services, to include MSK, Mental Health and internal customers, ensuring a seamless customer journey
•Ensuring that clients and customers are able to communicate without difficulty
• Actively promote and adhere to mission statement Responsibilities & Roles
• Managing in boxes to ensure contract SLA's are adhered to and KPI's are met
• Undertaking daily duties to ensure efficient managing of any back logs and where appropriate highlight any issues to the relevant person
• Managing the notes requests ensuring they are completed within the SLA and the data protection policy is adhered too.
• Managing the post inbox to ensure all post is sent out within a timely manner and to the relevant parties.
•Managing the central purchasing inbox, ordering stationary, clinical supplies etc. for the business.
• Promoting and encouraging a high level of customer service within the team.
• Ensuring that resources are effectively utilised and any resource issue are flagged to the appropriate individuals within the business.
• Resolving enquiries or where appropriate, direct or escalate to the relevant person
• Identifying and effectively deal with any problems where appropriate or escalate to the relevant person within the business to ensure business continuity
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
• NVQ Level 2 business & Administration
•Customer service experience
• 2 + years office and administrative experience
• Used to working in a busy office environment Skills/knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, with a can do attitude
• Good organisational skills
• Good attention to detail and accuracy is required Excellent written and spoken English
Pay Reviews/Increases upon completion of probation and annually
Death in Service & Income Protection
Long Service Awards
Above and Beyond Awards
Enhanced annual leave
Health and Well Being Initiatives Fresh Fruit etc
£1000 finders fee when recommending someone to join the company (terms and conditions apply).
£500 lead generation bonus
Paid compassionate leave
You must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner, establishing and maintaining appropriate and professional relationships with team members, if you have the right experience please apply today! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today or call 01284 765 700 to discuss your application.