Job Description:Experienced Sales & Marketing Officer (Part-Time)
This role would suit someone with well-developed marketing skills, familiar and comfortable working in a sales driven environment within an SME.
Location - Bury St Edmunds
Hours of Work
• 3 days per week, 9am to 5.30pm (1 hour lunch)
• 9.30am to 2.30pm, 5 days per week, term time only option
The role is to deliver marketing activities in order to enable the achievement of company objectives, main activities / deliverables are mainly, but not limited to, as follows:
• Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy
• Design and deliver lead generation campaigns.
• Create and produce mailshot and email marketing campaigns.
• Sending marketing emails to customers via the CRM.
• Develop current company strategy for and actively manage, social media and digital marketing.
• Design / revise company marketing materials with input from the team.
• Update and develop a content marketing strategy for the company.
• Mange company web site ensuring content is up to date and relevant.
• Continuous monitoring and reporting of marketing results and propose initiatives for improvement.
• Use of company databases to identify potential target customers (Sellers and Buyers).
• Maintain company systems as required
• Researching potential target industries and customers.
• Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
• Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
• Day to day management of the marketing roles ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI's.
• Training marketing techniques and giving advice.
The Individual - Qualities and skills required
• Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed individual happy working within a small team with minimal supervision.
• Works well to deadlines and timetables
• Good copy writing skills
• Experience of developing social media and digital marketing campaigns
• Comfortable working with databases & other sources of information
• Experience of working with CRM systems an advantage (but not essential)
• Managing marketing activities with a SME sales environment a definite advantage
If you think this fantastic opportunity is the right one for you, please apply by sending your CV along with current salary and salary expectation to Annette today! If successful at CV stage you will then be invited to a registration interview at our premises in Bury St. Edmunds!
Compass Point Recruitment has a number of similar temporary and permanent sales and marketing jobs. For more information on jobs of this type please visit our website where you will find sales jobs, accountancy jobs, industrial jobs, warehouse jobs, admin jobs, customer service jobs, PA jobs, secretary jobs and marketing jobs. We offer a catchment area of 25 miles of our Bury St Edmunds office covering: Bury St. Edmunds, Stowmarket, Newmarket, Needham Market, Sudbury, Haverhill, Mildenhall, Thetford, Ipswich and others within Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk.
Already registered? Complete the form below to get in touch
If you have any pre-application questions or if you have already previously registered with Compass Point Recruitment please use the contact form below to register your interest in this vacancy.