Job Description:QC FINAL INSPECTION PRINT FINISHER
BURY ST EDMUNDS
I am delighted to be recruiting for a local client that is in need of a Quality Control Print finisher. My client is well regarded in the area and is only recruiting due a member of staff retiring. The role is within a busy print room where a key eye for detail and pride in work is necessary. Full training will be giving, starting off on a basic manual print machine. The role will start off Monday to Friday however is likely to move to a 3 day a week shift pattern which may include Saturdays, 37.5hours a week.
- Setting and monitoring of print machines, inclusive of:- setting slitting knives, camera systems, and possible ink jet numbering equipment
- Printing orders to client specifications, i.e. print margins, correct colouring
- Quality checking final product i.e. that numbering is correct
- Use of manual pallet trucks to move product to warehouse
- Quality control experience
- Labelling experience
- Happy to work office hours and a shift pattern dependant on business needs
- Own transport
If you're interested in this role please apply or speak to James in Branch
Already registered? Complete the form below to get in touch
If you have any pre-application questions or if you have already previously registered with Compass Point Recruitment please use the contact form below to register your interest in this vacancy.